What We Do
How to boost organic reach on Facebook...
If you just post on your Facebook page, on average, less than 1% of fans will see it.
You can increase your organic reach through paid promotion = the more people engage with your post, the higher your organic reach will be.
But it can cost you a bunch of money.
Here’s how to promote more efficiently - get more engagement for less money:
You need to remarket only to people who like/comment/share your Facebook posts (this audience will deliver the highest engagement per $1 invested):
1. Go to Facebook Ads Manager - Audiences.
2. Click “Create Audience” in the top left corner.
3. Select “Custom Audience.”
4. Click on the option “Engagement”.
5. Select “Facebook Page” from the menu.
6. Click the “Page” dropdown and select the Page whose engagement you want to retarget.
7. Click the “Everyone who engaged with your Page” dropdown.
8. Choose “People who engaged with any post or ad.”
9. In the “In The past” field, enter 30 days past the engagement.
10. Name your audience.
11. Hit “Create audience.”
12. Target your Facebook ads to this audience.
Image Only Emails Suck,
If your designer insists on creating one giant imagefor your email, tell them you risk antagonizing readers and they'll likely abandon it. Image-only emails are slower to load, are harder to search for, and are often blocked by firewalls, spam filters, and privacy blockers, completely inaccessible for voice assistants, and non-native speakers can't translatetext in images.
(Also, being accessible is not just socially good, it means a bigger audience for your business!)."
Super short hack on how to convert 9 times more prospects...
Did you know that...
If you follow up with web leads within 5 minutes, you're 9 times more likely to convert them.
How fast do you follow up? 😉